Disrupt the Storage Status Quo
Neutralize Dell/EMC Refresh Tactics - Own the Customer’s Storage and Fabric Footprint
Scale Logic & NetApp - A Disruptive Partnership: We are a NetApp Alliance partner with notable wins already booked such as Guardian & Cleveland Clinic. We leverage short term bridge contracts, positioned as customer engagement tactics in order to BOTH disrupt EMC account control and also to protect and support NetApp’s transition phases during installation and migration.
Thank you to all who stopped and talked with us at NetApp Insight
Our Value Prop is Multi-faceted and Compelling:
- Disrupt Dell/EMC Refresh Tactics & Neutralize Their Account Control
- Leverage Customer Engagement & Drive Account Expansion Goals
- Target the Incumbent Storage, Fabric & Converged Infrastructure Footprint
- Protect NetApp’s Deployment Transition & Migration Timelines
- Improve NetApp Deal Structure w/Compelling Bridge Contract Savings
Customized, short-term bridge contracts with 24x7 onsite maintenance and global call center — Uniquely designed and quoted to support your new deployment's transition and migration phases
|Tier 1 Storage VMAX, VNX, Unity XtremIO, Converge Infrastructure VBlock + VMware
|VBlock integrated w/ storage, computer and fabric w/ optional VMWare support
|Tier 2 storage Data Domain, Avamar and Isilon
||Optional Avamar support
||Cisco and Brocade
||Dell/EMC and Cisco UCS
The Scale Logic Difference – A bridge from legacy EMC to a new NetApp deployment
- Scale Logic BRIDGES the support services gap during the POC, implementation and migration process.
- Customer’s current SLAs often expire before a given new deployment can be officially completed, we neutralize these sales and operational objections so that both parties can move forward with confidence.
- Our dual redundant call centers are US-based, staffed by EMC-certified level 1-4 engineers, and the average call wait time is less than 11 mins.
- We deliver 24x7x4 onsite SLA reliability and compelling cost savings, up to 70% compared to EMC year four service contracts for your target customers.
- We are not an EMC partner – we disrupt and replace EMC on your behalf – our technical competence provides customer assurance during the transition.
Scale Logic is NOT a typical 3rd party maintenance provider.
- Our goal is NOT multiple year-to-year SLA renewals.
- Our goal is our partner’s goal, therefore the shorter the SLA increment the better.
- Upon order acceptance, options include buy back and/or removal of legacy infrastructure thereby delivering additional ROI.
- Additional services include: migration, decommission/erasure and recycle.
- During the transition we can save the customer up to 70% on post warranty support costs.